Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowball Fight!

We got between 7"-8" of snow yesterday. I am so thankful for some time off from everything that I would normally be doing. It's been nice to get a few much needed things done, but it's also been nice to say, "screw it, I'm NOT doing that today because I don't have to!".

I got to sleep in and spend some much needed time with my lil bro. He is an EMT. He works ALOT (almost 100 hours this week) and he is also working towards becoming a paramedic. I am so proud of him! We don't get to spend a lot of time together.

So, today I was in my room and something kept hitting my window. After the 3rd thump, I looked at and he nailed my window with another snowball. It was ON! Here are a few pics from our snowball fight! The pics make it look good, but we both decided that we were pretty pityful! We stood still for about 5 minutes and threw tons of snowballs and only hit each other like twice....SAD!






We finally got bored and decided to build a snowman! He's awesome!


YAY SNOW! We had a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy