Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Official Versatile Vocalists Studio

So much has happened since I last blogged...I am going to have to get better at this!

I had lasik. It is CRAZY! Best money I have ever spent, I do believe! After all, you only get one set of eyes and mine were complete crap!

I have just been really busy. It always amazes me exactly how many things I can find to fill my time and how many things still do not get done!

Ok, so for the REALLY exciting news:

I am finally opening my own voice studio! I will still teach through SCC (providing they get themselves together) and Cairo will still be my full-time job, but I will actually have space to teach students outside of SCC! I am totally pumped! I will try to post pics and update everyone on the process. Pass the word along. I am hoping to begin teaching in that space this summer. YAY!!!!

Here's the new logo:

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy