Monday, July 5, 2010

The Birth of a Studio

This is going to be a blog of pictures. I just realized that I keep directing people to my blog to see the the renovation process of my studio, but I never posted the finished product here...just on Facebook.

So, here goes...the renovation blogs in order and the finished product pics.

#1        #2        #3        #4

(drum roll........)

My mom was having a little too much fun when we started painting. I had to include this beatiful artwork.








My dad and mom spent a massive amount of time helping me. I am SUPER proud of this space and I hope that seeing the pics from beginning to end always reminds me of what is possible with a little hard work and support from family and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy