Friday, July 30, 2010

Randomness...

Warning: This is going to have some randomness...

What I saw last week:

Beautiful Limited Edition Camaro
ya...would totally drive this car!

Running Errands
Yesterday, I spent the morning in Cape. I needed to run a few errands and get some oil for my Lampe Berger lamp (totally addicted to it...Ronnie's fault!). Kate needed to do some stuff, as well, so she went with.

The Party & Card outlet has this guy.
Shake your coconuts! HA!
 

Why I Look Like I Do
I LOVE DESSERT!!!!!!
Kate's Chocolate Heaven dessert at Olive Garden

My little Olive Garden minis...so yummy!


Today's agenda???
I was going to go to Cairo and start on my classroom, but I'm just not feelin' it! So, I'm gonna read a book!

A less random, more meaningful post will be coming soon.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy