Monday, November 1, 2010

Nae - no, NOT the sound a horse makes (well, maybe...)

So, I have committed to the 30 Day Blog Challenge along with my friends Crys and Kate. I am a poor excuse for a blogger, but hopefully, I can find a few moments each day to commit. We'll see. If not, check out their blogs. They will post every day. They are NOT blogger failures!

Day 1 - Nicknames You Have

Nae. Only one. My middle name is Renee. My older brother Randel started it from what I remember. Not because he couldn't say my name (he's 9 years older than me), but I think he was just always looking for a shortcut. So, it's pretty much stuck through the years.

In high school, I put NAE 1996 on the plates of my car.

Very few people call me by my nickname. My brothers, and a few of my friends. I don't mind it. In fact, I kinda like it - mostly because it's reserved for special people who know me a little too well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy