Monday, November 15, 2010

OCD? Me?

Well,  I missed blogging one day this weekend, so you're hopefully going to get 2 today.

OCD. Hmm. It would probably be easier to tell you what I am NOT OCD about. I AM getting better, though. I am a perfectionist. Well, I like to think that I am a former perfectionist, but sometimes it just creeps back in.

Matching. I like for things to match and be symmetrical. I call this balance. I like balance in my life, so whether its decorations or the desks in my classroom, I like matching and symmetrical.

Clutter. I HATE CLUTTER! It makes me feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. My grandparents were pack-rats and I swore that I would never let crap pile up. Right now there is a Rubbermaid tub in my room with wedding stuff at the end of my bed and it's driving me NUTS! I tried covering it up but I still know it's there.

I'm going to stop there because the list really could be quite extensive. Rest assured, however, the list has dwindled through the years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy