Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I Love About Life

Wow, this whole 30 day blog thing has been crazy! I've never blogged this much since I started blogging! So, I guess it's been good, but I may be a little behind the 30 day mark. Sorry for the days of multiple posts...some days are better than others as far as having time.

So, today, I LOVE the fact that I can hang out with family. It's strange how life changes your perspective. For years, I tried to stay away from home (typical teenager) and now I would rather spend time with family than just about anything else.

I love that I have my own studio to teach in and that I have such wonderful, talented students to work with.

I love that the girl who never wanted to get married is now planning her wedding.

I love love love my girls and I love how our friendship has grown and changed through the years. I honestly don't know what I would do without Crys and Kate.

Life has this way of changing you for the better, if you will allow it - that's what I most love about life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy