Monday, November 22, 2010

What's in my purse?

What's in my purse? I'm not sure, but it weighs a TON!

Here's a list - no rude comments. You may NEED something from my purse one day!
  • phone
  • wallet
  • checkbook
  • keys (2 sets)
  • ipod
  • 2 packs of gum
  • camera
  • lotion
  • ear plugs
  • 3 pens
  • 2 pencils
  • throat drops
  • lip liner
  • lip gloss (3)
  • lip balm
  • glass cleaning kit
  • moleskin notebook
  • credit card case
  • comb
  • nasal spray
  • medicine
  • mirror
  • more lotion
  • bag with all of the following: wet ones, tide stick, nasal decongestant, perfume, eye drops, splenda, flavored splenda for coffee, propel, band aids, neosporin, nail clippers, nail file, some pills that I don't know what they are (hmm...probably not good), ponytail holders, barrettes, dental floss
No wonder it weighs a ton. Perhaps it's time to clean out the purse, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy