Friday, February 18, 2011

3 Day Weekend - Randomness

I took a half-day off of work to go with mom to the doctor. So, I guess I actually have a 3 1/2 day weekend (even better). What do I intend to do with my time? Currently, my only definite plan - sleep and go out with other old people tomorrow night. I have a ton of stuff that I need to do, but I'm simply not motivated to do any of them.

Taxes are done and mailed. Thank goodness.

A cute story for you: A kindergarten teacher said to a student, "You have issues." Another child says, "New shoes! Who has new shoes?". No kidding. It actually happened and it was funny!

I'm going to win the HGTV Dream Home Sweepstakes. They won't ambush me until March sometime, but I'm going to win. (NOTE: if someone really were to show up, I'd probably pee my pants and go into cardiac arrest)

Weighing In
I promised Crystal that I would weigh in every morning. UGH! I hate that stupid scale. I also hate the fact that my will power sucks and is practically non-existent. One day at a time. That's my new motto. The scale definitely explains the reason my size smaller jeans now cut off my circulation and make it difficult to breathe. So, I'm jumping back on the wagon that I fell off of a couple months ago. However, if you see me with a cookie, or a piece of chocolate it's probably been a rough day. Don't try to take it away (that would be a very bad idea - just sayin').

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate taxes! They suck the fun out of everything.
Don't be afraid of the scales - why everyday though?

Sheena said...

If I weigh everyday I focus more on being healthy throughout the day because those numbers stick in my head. If I don't weigh and I don't have those numbers in the back of my mind I am more likely to eat that cupcake or cookie that I REALLY want but don't need.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy