Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prayer Monday - March 14, 2011


This week has had it's ups and downs. We started Women's Bible Study last Sunday evening. I am excited yet I've only finished Day 1. What? In my defense, we have until next Sunday to finish the first week of study, but it just seems like everything else has demanded my attention this week.

I have been really frustrated with the situation in Cairo this week. I am at a point where I mostly just want to throw my hands in the air. I need a little bit of passion infused back into my teaching life or else I'm not going to make it until June.

Praises

1. I woke up every day this week. (I'm working on being thankful for the things I typically take for granted.)

2. My Precious - he balances me out and helps me keep things in proper perspective and I'm thankful for that

3. God's faithfulness

Prayer Requests
1. My Precious - he has Spring Break this week. Please pray that this week leaves him feeling refreshed and hopeful.

2. My friend, Stan - headache for days. MRI was today. Possible aneurysm.

3. Cairo School District and my place there. I simply want to do God's will, but some days I have a difficult time discerning His will.

4. Please pray that I would be more disciplined both physically and spiritually - that my body would cooperate with my physical discipline efforts and that my mind and spirit would cooperate with my spiritual discipline efforts.

5. That I would be a good steward of what God gives me.

6. I still have the same request for which I can't give details. God knows what it is, so please just pray that His will is accomplished in this situation.

Prayer
Oh God, I feel like most days I take so much for granted - a house, a car, running water - the simplest things that so many don't have. God, help me to be a good steward of the things you have blessed me with. I am thankful for my friends and my family and for my Precious. Their love and support reflect You and do wonders for lifting my spirit.
God, I'm struggling with being in Cairo right now. Please give me the wisdom to know what You would have me do every, single day and then grant me the strength to accomplish it. I simply can't do it without You.
I pray for those participating in Prayer Mondays. God go with them this week and accomplish Your will in their lives as they strive to seek You.

Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy