Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sacs of Life


I follow Woot.com on a daily basis. Woot has ONE deal each day. (They also have shirt.woot.com, sellout.woot.com, home.woot.com, and kids.woot.com in case you are interested.) This was the deal last Saturday. I got mine in the mail today. I SO wish I would've told you about the deal THAT day! These shopping bags are AWESOME!

I bought the Bella pattern. The brown bags fold up and fit into the front pocket of the insulated tote and the insulated tote folds flat and had a stretchy band that keeps it flat.

insulator

I have searched so that I could give you a place to look in case you're interested. Bed, Bath & Beyond have 2 of the patterns in the Sacs of Life Insulator 4 bag (3 brown bags plus the insulator bag) and on the Sacs of Life site you can purchase the Sacs of Life Insulator 3 bag (2 brown bags plus the insulator bag).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy