Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Ahead

2011 has been quite the year. Lots of smiles. Lots of tears. Reflecting, I can say for certain that God has been faithful. I can't say that I have all of the answers for 2012. I can't say that there won't be bumps in the road - in fact, I'm more certain than ever that there WILL be. However, I am expecting a lot from 2012. 

I don't do resolutions, but I AM declaring some areas of focus for 2012.

Bible Study: I am getting involved with a group of ladies at our new church in January and my sis-in-law and I are going to do Beth Moore's study of James. I want to stay in the word and have focus. I am not one to just read through the Bible (although I have done that)...I need something to make me think about it. I also get the Girlfriends in God devotional daily (which I really like!)

Job: I am praying about what God would have me do. I want to work and we could use the extra money, but I honestly don't know where to begin. So, I'm praying for direction and open doors. I am certain that He has a plan that will unfold at the perfect time.

Exercise: For reasons that I will reveal in the coming days, I need to move my rear. I have found a ZUMBA class close to our house, so I am going to try to plug in there 2 or 3 times a week.

Encouragement: I want to spend more time writing letters, emails, blog posts - things that will lift others up. Life has a way of dragging you down some days and I want to really focus on uplifting people in my life.

Happy New Year. May your 2012 be blessed and prosperous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy