Monday, October 22, 2012

How Is That Even Possible?

Random Things I Am Thinking Right Now:

Why is this download taking so long?

Why is this election not over? Any why is Colin Powell not running for President. I would gladly vote for him!

I am seriously one blessed woman - my husband not only had dinner made when I got home from teaching, he was working on laundry (which I was planning to do tomorrow)!

FFH has a new album?!?!?! WHAT? I LOVE FFH! Watch for some music on an upcoming Sound Check.

Oops! I forgot to do Sound Check this week.

I have to stop watching Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives before bed. I'm starving!

How is it even possible that all of these things went through my mind in such a short span of time? It's like ADD central in my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy