Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Change is Gonna Come

It's been over a year since I last posted. A lot has happened in my life - some exciting things, some things I could've done without, but life keeps going. That's how it works, right? You roll with the punches and keep going?

In the past year:
  • I've had a relapse
  • Ronnie and I made the decision to not have children (a story for another day)
  • I started a new part-time job
  • I gained another niece and 2 more nephews - well, one is still refusing to come out and play (looking at you ELI!)
  • Ronnie and I bought a house! WHAT?!?!? (lots of stories about home ownership already)
  • I gave up church for lent (pretty sure I need to write a book)
  • this list could go on for a while...quite a lot has happened
I have thought frequently about blogging. It's more therapy for me than anything else and I've needed some therapy during the last 13 months! I've come to believe that people who think they don't need help in some form are crazier than I am (and that's saying something).

So, I don't know how frequently I'll post or what I'll post about. Worship is still near and dear to my heart, so you may get post related to that periodically. I may post some of the recipes for dishes I fix when people come to visit for all of you who are constantly wanting me to cook you something. If you actually want ME to cook it, you have to come and see me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy